Ken Wingard is helping you get organized with this DIY.
- 7 wood pieces - 1x1x16
- 15 Wood pegs
- Wood glue
- Picture hangers
DIY Hat Rack - Home & Family
1. Drill holes halfway through the wood an inch from both ends of 4 pieces.
2. Drill a hole halfway through the center point on the remaining 3 pieces
3. Alternate attaching the 4 pieces to each of the 3 pieces, putting a screw into each predrilled hole. Make sure that the middle hole on the 3 pieces is facing up.
4. Use wood glue, insert pegs into each of the anchor holes and each of the middle holes.
5. Attach picture hangers to back and hang.