Add to your home decor with this fall-themed olive bucket with a grapevine wreath.
DIY Harvest Olive Bucket
- Olive bucket
- Grapevine wreath
- Fall foliage
- Measure and cut rope, allow for extra to spill over on the sides (approx. 10 inches total).
- Tie one end of the rope and then stretch the rest across the bucket.
- Secure with a knot.
- Begin to unravel the ends of the rope creating a frayed tassel.
- Rest grapevine wreath on top of rope.
- Add fall foliage.
- Place pumpkin in the center of the wreath.