Maria Provenzano is keeping your hands warm with this DIY.
- Fabric (Use fairly insulated fabric like flannel, cotton, velvet, or wool. Do not use synthetic fabric)
- Fabric Adhesive Tape
- Fabric Scissors
- Funnel (You can use paper to make a makeshift funnel)
- Lavender Essential Oil
1. Cut out two pieces of fabric per warmer into equal size (you can do squares, hearts, circles, etc.).
2. Seal the two pieces together with fabric double-sided adhesive tape, leaving one side of your shape open.
*Tip: You can also seal with a needle and thread or sewing machine.
3. Use a funnel to fill hand warmer with rice and lavender.
4. Seal the opening.
5. Shake to make sure no rice comes out and all sides are firmly sealed.
6. Microwave for 30 seconds and enjoy!