Maria Provenzano creates a versatile, long-lasting DIY Frame for your Holiday cards inspired by her visit to the Hallmark Archives.
- Spray paint in desired color
- Various ribbons
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Cards to display
Hallmark Holiday Archives & DIY Card Frame - Home & Family
1. In a well-ventilated or outdoor area, spray paint your frame. Allow it to dry.
2. Cut lengths of ribbon and tie them around the frame with a bow at the top. Alternate colors and patterns.
3. Arrange your cards on the ribbons and make sure you like the placement.
4. Glue the cards onto the ribbons.
5. Hang the frame as desired and enjoy!