Ken Wingard's DIY brings a chic French kitchen staple to our home in minutes.
- Desired linens or canvas soft goods to paint like napkins or an apron
- Paint in desired colors
- Artist tape in ¼” or desire width
- Masking or painter’s tape at least 2” wide
- Lay the tape onto the fabric. At least two parallel lines of thinner artist tape on the inside for design elements and the wide painter’s tape on the outside to protect the rest of the fabric.
- Dab the paint on gently as to not let it bleed under tape.
- Allow the paint to dry.
- Heat set the paint by throwing in the dryer for 30 minutes or iron on the highest setting the fabric can stand with a cloth over the painted areas.