- Wire Basket
- Colored Yarn
- Pom Pom Makers
- Gold Spray Paint
1. Begin by wrapping the yarn around one of the arms. Stop when the arm is full.
2. Cut your yarn and fold the full side back to the middle. Repeat the wrapping on the other side.
3. Cut your yarn and fold the two arms back to the middle.
4. Take a pair of scissors and cut around the outside of the pompom maker.
5. Cut a length of yarn approximately, wrap it around the circumference of the circle several times and tie a secure knot. (Make sure you leave a long enough tail so that you can sew the pompom to your hat.
6. Give your pompom a trim to make sure it’s looking!
7. Using the fringe ends of your pom poms, tie each pom pom around the wires in a standard knot.