Maria Provenzano shows how to add a little sparkle and shine to our reading time.
- Liquid polymer clay in various colors
- Silicone bookmark molds
- Baking sheet
- Vinyl letters or paint pen
- Decoupage medium
DIY Glitter Bookmarks - Home & Family
- Place the silicone molds onto a baking sheet.
- Add chosen base color clay of bookmark into molds. If you want to add in more colors, leave a little room.
- If you want to create the marbled look, add in an extra color or colors then use a toothpick to swirl.
- Bake according to brand’s instructions.
- Add the glitter detail if desired. Paint decoupage onto the area you want glittered then sprinkle glitter. Shake off the excess. Repeat a couple times to get good coverage.
- Customize if desired with vinyl letters or a paint pen.
- Tie tassel through the hole then enjoy!