The perfect addition to Paige and Jason's wedding.
DIY Glass Pendant Lights
Outdoor Decor, Lighting
- 1/4" Rope
- Mason jar
- Bailing wire
- Green moss
- Battery candle/tea light
- Wire cutters
- Wrap several lengths of bailing wire around lip of open mason jar. Slip a short length of wire through the wrapped lengths and create a curved hanging handle.
- Loop rope around handle and tie off with wire.
- Place some moss in jar, place candle in. Hang by rope.
- Drill a small hole in lid of mason jar. Pull rope through and tie a knot.
- Add moss and candle.
- Screw lid on and hang.
- Clean bottle and remove labels
- Use glass cutter to score the bottle where you want it to separate
- Dip in hot and then cold bath until glass separates
- Sand rough edges