Learn how to DIY this hydro-dipping paint technique to create a beautiful marble effect pumpkins.
DIY Glam Pumpkins
- Faux craft pumpkins in white
- Spray paint
- Plastic bin
- Disposable gloves
- Safety glasses
- Fill the plastic bin about 2/3 full of water.
- Put on your gloves and lightly mist the water with spray paint. The more color you spray, the more intense the color will be. Adding more than one color will make it mucky looking so stick to one color per bin. PRO TIP: you can wear protective glasses if you are sensitive, but you’re not spraying much it’s not entirely necessary.
- Dip the pumpkin into the water and twirl it around.
- Pull the pumpkin out and allow to dry, repeat until you have glammed the desired amount of pumpkins.
- Decorate with the pumpkins and enjoy!