DIY Gingerbread Man Keychain
- Faux leather
- Keychain clasp
- Jump rings
- Fabric glue or sewing machine (your choice)
1. Print out your gingerbread man outline onto cardstock paper.
2. Take your 2 leather pieces & place gingerbread outline to it.
3. Trace outlines with a pencil.
4. If you’d like, add a tab at the top of the gingerbread man’s to attach the keychain clasp to.
5. Glue the 2 cutouts together.
6. Use a paint pen around the edges (optional)
7. Let dry
8. Pick where you’d like to add your keychain clasp. Punch a hole in the desired spot, add the jump rings & then thread clasp through