1. Line the inside of the box with your plastic wrap. You want to do this thoroughly in order to protect the gift from flowers and water. Secure the plastic with waterproof tape.
2. Take your floral foam and cut to size to fit whatever box you have so it fits inside.
3. Submerge the floral foam in water, let it soak for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes remove and put floral foam on a plate and let it drain the excess water.
4. Put the soaked and drained floral foam inside the box
5. Take your box and size it in the middle so you know what area you need to keep clear from the flowers. Make little lines for yourself, carve into the foam.
6. Then start your flower arrangement! Take your flowers and cut to size, you want to make sure they’re not too tall or too short so they fit beautifully in the box.
7. Then lay your gift down, you may want to use a piece of the waterproof plastic so your gift isn’t lying on top of any exposed, wet foam.