Orly Shani is making handy little gifts to give out at parties.
- Fabric (Silk)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Glue Gun
- Rotary Knife
1. Cut fabric into strips to create your ribbons.
2. Allow width to be 1- 1 ½ in.
3. Dye silk an assortment of colors (optional).
4. Take strips and wrap the trinket until it becomes a ball.
5. At the end of each strip of silk add a dot of hot glue.
6. Alternate location of trinket for a better balance of the ball (i.e., place the charm where ever it looks vacant to create as much of a ball shape as possible.
7. Attach a decorative pin/charm/brooch to the final piece to hide the ending.