Steps for Designing PVC Body
1. Attach 4 way connector to large PVC pipe with screws
2. Attach Small PVC pieces to 3 sides with screws (For Arms/Head)
3. Attach (2) 45 degree PVC connectors to sides with screws to create arms
4. Attach Medium pieces of PVC pipe to 45 degree PVC connectors with screws
5. Attach final (2) 45 degree PVC connectors to sides with screws
6. Attach Small/Medium pieces of PVC pipe to 45 degree PVC connectors with screws
7. Ground landscape stake in desired area
8. Attach PVC body through landscape steaks.
9. Use burlap over arms and base of PVC (secure with zip ties)
10. Attach branches to end of arm PVC pipes to create arms/hands.
11. Add straw to arms and attach with zip ties
12. Tie burlap base with rope.
13. Add straw to bottom the base of burlap.
14. Add LED lanterns to base of arms.
15. Add additional accessories such as crows to body.
16. Attach pumpkin head with LED inside to top of body.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Tanya at TanyaMemme.com