- Card Stock
- Craft Paper or Scrapbook paper
- Hot Glue Gun and glue sticks
- Tissue Paper
1. Take a piece of paper, roll it around itself and tape it! Make sure to keep in mind the present you are wrapping to make the cylinder big enough (or small enough)
2. Once you have the size of cylinder that you would like, tape it off and cut any excess.
3. For the break-away kind, use tissue paper inside the roll to hold your items together. Make sure that you roll up your gift inside the tissue paper before filling the cylinder. Tie off with a ribbon on both sides.
4. Cut any excess and tie off at both ends. Again, don’t forget to put the gift inside!
5. Then decorate the middle of the cylinder/card stock with craft paper to get your desired look. Use hot glue to secure the paper, especially onto the fabric.
6. Add any embellishments that you would like. These are best to add where you tie each off at the two ends. Secure with hot glue.
7. Put them under the tree and enjoy!