Maria Provenzano is showing you how to throw the best party honoring friendship.
- Foam Core
- X-Acto Blade
- Paint Sticks
- Foam Core or Wood, Xs & Os
- Foam Core Sheets
- X-acto blade
- Velcro Tape
- Two Sided Tape
Directions for Tree Photo Backdrop
- Lay your foam core out in the size of a tree. (With all pieces oriented vertically, place two side by side on the first row, one on the second, and one on the third row for the trunk.)
- Tape all the seams together.
- Lay a paint stick over each of the seams and tape them down. (this will give the tree support)
- Sketch out your tree on the back of the foam core. Since you are doing it on the back, feel free to keep trying to draw the tree out until you are happy with the shape.
- Using the x-acto blade, cut out your tree shape.
- Tape a scrap piece of foam core to the top of your tree to give it “dimension” against the wall.
- Stand your tree up for photos!
Directions for Tic Tac Toe Photo Backdrop
- Place one of your letters onto your foam core sheet. Measure and mark a square around your letter, leaving a bit of gap between the letter and edge of the sheet.
- Cut out the foam core square. Do this 9 times total.
- Line your 9 squares up in a larger square, 3 in each row. Use the double sided tape to attach this to the wall.
- Tape your ribbon over the lines of the foam core, creating the tic tac toe board.
- Add velcro to your squares and the letters so you can stick the letters on!
- Play a game!
Get more information about this episode >>