Nothing beats a cold drink on a hot summer day and Maria Provenzano’s DIY Fruit Coolers are the perfect way to keep drinks cool.
- Spray paint (white primer, dark pink, pink, green)
- Foam sheets
- Hot glue
- Screwdriver/ or painter’s tape
- Dark green craft paint and brushes
DIY Fruit Coolers - Home & Family
- Spray your entire cooler with white primer spray paint.
- If you can, take off the lid of your cooler. If you can’t, cover the lid with painter’s tape.
- Start spraying the bottom of your cooler with the darker pink spray paint and work your way up. Take the cooler all the way up, not including the lid.
- Using short bursts, spray the top of the cooler and take it downward slightly. This will create an ombre look.
- Spray the lid of your cooler green and re attach to cooler.
- Using the dark green craft paint, paint stripes across the lid.
- Cut out pieces of black foam sheet into seed shapes and glue them around the cooler.