1. In a well-ventilated area, spray paint your clean wine bottle with the frosted glass. Set aside to dry. If you want the bottle to be more opaque, you can add layers of the frosted glass spray paint.
2. Once the bottles are dry, take the fan brush and dab it into the black acrylic paint. Then paint one vertical line that will serve as the trunk of your tree.
3. To create the branches, use a dabbing technique. Make sure your tree gets narrower towards the top. Set aside to dry.
4. If you want snowy branches take a clean or new brush and add snow in a dabbing motion on the ends of the branches.
5. Take the LED wine cork and feed the lights into the bottle. Insert the cork.
6. Arrange the bottles into your décor as desired, turn on and enjoy!