Ken Wingard showing you how easy it is to turn a dresser into a credenza.
- Craft Wood
- Silver Leafing
- Spray Adhesive
Dresser to Credenza - Home & Family
1. Buy pre-cut shaped wood blocks or ask for scrap pieces at your local hardware store.
2. If needed cut wood to desired block shapes.
3. Sand all pieces so they are smooth to the touch.
4. Paint each piece with chalkboard paint.
5. Let dry for 8 hours.
6. Apply second coat of chalkboard paint.
7. Let dry for additional 8 hours.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page