Orly Shani's stylish way to kick up our feet.
- Ottoman with removable top
- Long fringe to height of ottoman or as close as possible
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Fabric scissors
- Contrast colors of fringe
- Remove the top of the ottoman then begin to glue the fringe binding onto the inside top edge of the ottoman. Leave the fringe on the spool until finished gluing.
- For full coverage attach two layers of fringe.
- Once all outside is covered and the trim binding is firmly adhered, cut any excess fringe.
- If the trim you purchased is too long, place the ottoman on a tabletop, hang it off the edge so the fringe dangles then trim to appropriate length with scissors as you rotate it.
- To create the color block fringe ottoman cut sections of contrasting pieces of fringe then adhere to the inner top edge of the ottoman.