Materials for Regular Framed Pumpkins
- Fake Pumpkins, preferably cut-out
- Large Frames
- Poster Board
- Foam Core
- Spray Adhesive
- Hot Glue Gun
Materials for Fall Vase Pumpkin
- Fake Flowers
- Fake Leaves
Directions for Regular Framed Pumpkins
- Paint the frame as desired or stain it.
- Measure and cut out foam core for the back.
- Use spray adhesive to attach foam core to poster board.
- Cut out.
- Attach the board to the back of the frame with a hot glue gun
- Flip over and glue pumpkin onto the center of the frame.
Optional: If adding fall details cut off the top of the pumpkin with an X-Acto knife or small hand saw, in between steps #5 and #6.
Tip: If you cannot find pumpkin halves in store, cut full pumpkins in half along the seam using an X-Acto knife or small hand saw.
Directions for Fall Vase Pumpkin
- Dress the upper half of the pumpkin with the fall details.