Materials for Regular Framed Pumpkins
- Fake Pumpkins, preferably cut-out
- Large Frames
- Poster Board
- Foam Core
- Spray Adhesive
- Hot Glue Gun
Materials for Fall Vase Pumpkin
- Fake Flowers
- Fake Leaves
Directions for Regular Framed Pumpkins
1. Paint the frame as desired or stain it.
2. Measure and cut out foam core for the back.
3. Use spray adhesive to attach foam core to poster board.
4. Cut out.
5. Attach the board to the back of the frame with a hot glue gun
6. Flip over and glue pumpkin onto the center of the frame.
Optional: If adding fall details cut off the top of the pumpkin with an X-Acto knife or small hand saw, in between steps #5 and #6.
Tip: If you cannot find pumpkin halves in store, cut full pumpkins in half along the seam using an X-Acto knife or small hand saw.
Directions for Fall Vase Pumpkin
1. Dress the upper half of the pumpkin with the fall details.