- Craft foam sheets (in valentine's colors)
- Hot Glue
- Small bowl (about 4 inches in diameter)
- Pen or pencil
1. Turn your small bowl upside down on the craft foam.
2. Trace around the bowl to quickly create a perfect little circle.
3. Cut the circle out.
4. Place hot glue along the upper half of the circle, then fold the circle in half over the glue.
5. Gently press the center of the cookie upwards.
6. Continue bending the foam so that the 2 edges come together.
7. Place a small dab of hot glue in the center to help keep the right shape.
8. Squeeze it closed until the hot glue is dry.