• Denim jeans
• ¾" circle sponge brush • Flower or heart stencil • Tape for stripes • Tulip fabric paint • Paper plate • Ruler • Water • Tulip Fabric Paint $4 • Sponge Brush $5 • Stencil $5 Polka Dots:
- Add about one tbsp of water to 3 tbsp of white fabric paint on a paper plate, less water will give you more intense color.
- Mix the paint and water together and dip your circle sponge brush into the paint mixture.
- Press the circle sponge brush onto the denim. I painted the first dot at the front side of the denim, near the belt loops.
- Measure the next line of polka dots. Mine are about 3" apart horizontally and 1½" apart vertically.
- Continue to paint the dots all over the front side. Let dry for a couple hours, then paint the back side.
- Let fully dry.
You will need to set the paint. Once the dots are fully dry, set the iron on medium and run across the front and back side of the pants a couple times. Remember to constantly move the iron, and not to use steam.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.