- Low Scented Fat/Oil (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil)
- Lots of Flowers (Lilacs, violets, honeysuckles)
- Glass Casserole Dish
- Saran Wrap
- Mason Jar with tight lid
- Unflavored Vodka
- Perfume Bottle
1. Spread a thin layer of coconut oil (or chosen oil) across your glass dish.
2. Add a layer of flowers covering the oil, and press them down into the oil.
3. Cover the entire dish with saran wrap and let sit for 48 hours.
4. Repeat the process three more times (take flowers out of oil and replace with more flowers. Do not replace the oil yet!)
5. After the third time placing new flowers, scoop the oil into a mason jar.
6. Fill the jar to the top with the unflavored vodka and close the lid tightly. Store this in a cool, dark place for 30 days.
7. After the 30 days, the vodka will have pulled most of the essence out of the oil. Use a cheesecloth to separate the vodka from the oil into a cup (You do not want any oil left over in your mixture!)
8. Put the remaining essence into a perfume bottle and enjoy!
Get more from Shirley at EdenMakers.com