Materials for Fireworks Station
- Cinder Block
- 4" x 4" Posts (4 ft.)
- Concrete Glue
- Sand Paper
- Wood Stain
Materials for Firecracker Garland
- Red card stock paper
- Rubber bands
- Duct tape or Electrical tape
- Yellow crepe paper
- Black string
Materials for Fireworks S'More's Sticks
- White paper
- White duct tape
- Yellow, red, white, and blue crepe paper
- Black cord
- Black tape
- Double sided tape
Steps for Firecracker Station
1) First take (6) 4’’x4’’ posts cut to 4ft length and sand them down.
2) Roll on a coat of dark wood stain. Use a rag to wipe off the stain and let them dry.
3) Next build your base out of cinder blocks.
4) Stacking the dual blocks on the bottom.
5) Add on a layer of concrete glue and stack on the next layer. Continue this process and fill in with single blocks to achieve this design. Repeat the same process on the other side.
6) Next slide in your stained posts. 3 on the top layer and 3 on the third layer down.
7) Now we have created our s’mores station.
Steps for Firecracker Garland
1) Roll up two red pieces of paper
2) secure them using rubber bands
3) apply black electrical or duct tape to the top and bottom of the roll.
4) Using a small knife or scissors, cut a small sliver in the middle of one end.
5) fringe a small piece of yellow crepe paper.
6) roll it around a small piece of black cord, and secure using black tape, then gently insert into slit, creating the fuse.
7) tape the two firecrackers together, and follow suit until you have desired amount.
8) using black string or cording, tie a loop around one of the firecrackers, then tie onto another set of two. Connect all of the firecracker sets, creating a garland.
Steps for Fireworks S'More's Sticks
1) Cut a standard white piece of paper in half, length wise.
2) Roll paper, then secure with clear tape.
3) Use white duct tape on both ends, closing in the tube.
4) Cut a small slit in the top and bottom of the tube using a small knife or scissors.
5) Fringe a small piece of yellow crepe paper
6) Roll the paper around a small piece of black cord, and secure using black tape.
7) Insert into slit on one end.
8) Fringe red, white, and blue crepe paper, then wrap around the tube using double sided tape.
9) insert s’more stick into other end of tube, through remaining slit.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page