- Craft paper/foam sheets/ribbon
- Any other extra decor
- Spray adhesive
- Decorative 4th of July picks
- Nail & hammer or drill or awl
1. First cover up your can with either craft paper or foam sheets.
2. Spray adhesive onto paper & onto can & wrap paper around can.
3. Add your extra decor like ribbon or letters & attach with glue.
4. It’s time to make your holes in the top of the canister. Using a nail & hammer make a hold into the top of the tin. Using an x-acto knife widen the hole a bit.
5. Using an awl (or nail & hammer) created other puncture holes around your big hole.
6. Insert your decorative picks into the big hole.
7. Move picks to the side & put flashlight on the inside.
8. Seal up with the cap. Ta-da!