For Wine Bottle:
1) Remove front label by wetting and scraping with dish scraper. Wipe with alcohol wipe to remove any extra residue.
2) Find free fonts online to download (godfather font surprisingly exists. Or New Orleans street tile font for address label)
3) Create desired label in new document and print on vellum.
4) I like to tear the edges rather than cut-looks aged/vintage-ish
5) Apply vellum tape to ends of vellum and adhere to bottle. Keep back label on wine so description of bottle is still available
6) Give to recipient with either a spout (to turn into an olive oil dispenser) or led lights (shelf decor)
1) Create desired label in document. Print on decorative paper. (I used paper with a wood design to match the crate)
2) Cut out
3) Glue to crate
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page