1. Unzip the zipper and place it onto the tote. Use a piece of chalk to draw a dot on each end of the zipper teeth
2. Cut a straight line between the dots then turn the bag inside out
3. Gently fold back the raw edges of the slit that you cut and iron them down to create a crease. Then, place hot glue along the edge of the opening and place the zipper into the slit.
4. Brush glue beneath the zipper and place felt onto the brushed glue
5. Apply hot glue as shown and fold the felt so that the top edge of the felt is above the zipper. This will create a pocket on the front of your tote.
6. Cut two pieces of iron on vinyl, then with the white sides facing each other, cut out the eye shapes for your monster.
7. You’ll have mirror image eyeballs once you’re done cutting. Place the eyes on your tote and iron them onto the bag according to the package instructions.