1. Free hand or trace three simple flower designs onto a stencil sheet.
Tip: In this garland, the larger wool felt flowers measure approximately 3.5 - 4 inches in diameter. The smaller flowers measure 2.5 - 3 inches in diameter.
2. Cut out stencils.
3. Using the cut outs, lightly trace 15 of the varied flower designs onto the roll of wool with a pencil and carefully cut them out.
4. Using a hot glue gun, add 4 to 6 sequins to the center of each flower.
5. To add rhinestone stamens to the flowers, use a wood skewer to pierce a small hole in the center of the wool flower.
6. Thread through one or more small rhinestone picks.
7. Twist the pick wires together on the backside of the flower.
8. Trim the wire and roll it tight to the underside of the flower, securing the rhinestones to the felt.
9. Add sequins around the rhinestones.
10. Glue the embellished wool felt flowers to the thick yarn, cording or twine, spacing evenly and leaving three inches on either end for tying.