1. Print out gemstone template onto paper.
2. Gently spray tacky spray onto the back of the template.
3. Attach template to the back of your metallic scrapbook paper.
4. Use your X-Acto knife to cut along the bold (NOT dotted) line of the template.
5. Then peel off the template from the back & start folding along the dotted lines to create your gemstone shape.
6. Once the shape is together hot glue the seams shut.
7. Hot glue the gems to your mirror (or use double sided tape for a temporary look).
8. Ta da!