Paige’s high-end inspired DIY Faux Porcelain Pumpkins are perfect for your seasonal home décor.
- White Faux Pumpkins
- Paper Napkins (Blue and White Patterned)
- Mod Podge
- Foam Brushes
- Copper Paint
- Painter’s Tape
DIY Faux Porcelain Pumpkins - Home & Family
1. Separate the patterned top layer of the napkin from the rest of the napkin, you will use this thin patterned tissue to cover the pumpkin. Repeat with as many napkins as needed.
2. Cut panels of your patterned tissue to fit the ridges of the pumpkin.
3. Use your foam brush and Mod Podge to decoupage the patterned panels onto the pumpkin. Continue to decoupage until the entire pumpkin is covered except the stem.
4. After the decoupage has dried, paint the stem a copper with your copper paint.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 to create as many pumpkins as desired.
6. Arrange and enjoy!