- Printable Fabric Sheets
- Pillow or Pillow case
- Fabric Trim
- Fabric Glue
- Thin Cloth or Towel
1. Print black and white photo onto printable fabric sheets.
2. Position printed photo fabric onto pillow and pin it in place.
3. Sew around the edges of photo fabric to secure photo to pillow, or Iron Photo into place with heated iron- remember to cover image with thin cloth or towel.
4. Measure trim and cut 4 pieces to create the frame.
5. Use fabric glue to adhere the frame to the pillow. You may also sew the trim on.