- Two different fabrics-Print & Solid
- Circuit iron on-optional
1. Fabric of choice: Need 2-2.5 yards of two different fabrics and 60” wide.
2. Optional print or a contrasting style or matching solid.
3. Line up the two fabrics, one solid to one print
4. Use ruler to outline trim with chalk on the two pieces of fabric
5. Once trim is complete, cut fringe around entire blanket
6. Tie knots together around the entire blanket
7. Optional: once blanket trim is complete place circuit iron letters on blanket and iron on.