Take your rolling pins beyond the kitchen.
DIY Fall Rolling Pins
- Plain wooden rolling pins
- Chalk or matte non-toxic paint
- Adhesive vinyl letters
- Paint pens
- Painters tape
To create the food functional fall rolling pin:
- Scrapbook paper
- Paint the rolling pin desired color, allow to dry. Create design details like stripes and fall leaves with paint pens and tape if you’d like. PRO TIP: If you want to be able to use these functionally for food do not paint any area that would touch it, just the handles.
- Add the vinyl letters.
To decorate the food functional fall rolling pin:
- Wrap the rolling pin in scrapbook paper, place the paper down and roll the pin up in it and measure how much you need to cut off so that it wraps well.
- Cut the excess paper off.
- Use tape to attach the paper to the pin. Tape one end directly to the pin, roll the rest on and use tape along the seam to finish.
- Change out the paper seasonally as desired, remove paper to use and enjoy!