- Cinnamon Sticks
- Fresh Rosemary
- Linen Napkins
- Name Tags
DIY SUNFLOWER SEED PARTY FAVOR:
- Glass Bottles with Corks
- Thank You Gift Tags
- Sealing Wax
- Wax Stamp
1. Roll up linen napkins.
2. Add cinnamon stick and rosemary on top.
3. Wrap twine around napkin 4-5 times.
4. Before tying bow, add name tag.
5. Tie bow.
TIPS FOR FLOWERS:
1. Buy your flowers the day before or the day of if possible.
2. Look for flowers that are partially or not quite yet blooming (you want them to open on party day).
3. Snip snip! Cut the leaves off the lower part of the stems for a polished look. Clip any dead petals and trim at least 1 inch from the bottom of the stem at an angle.
4. Keep the flowers hydrated with plenty of water so they won’t look wilted or droopy.
5. Keep it chilly! Flowers should be kept in the coldest part of your home (the fridge is even better) so they look fresh for your party.
6. Keep it clear! On party day, make sure you change out the water in the vase, so your flowers stay healthy and the water isn’t murky.