Make your fall holiday décor shine.
DIY Fall Marquee Pumpkins
- Paint brush
- Choose one uniform color/style for your pumpkins. NOTE: If using real pumpkins, It requires more work as you’ll have to hollow at your pumpkins.
- Pick a font for your letters. Print out your letters, each one on an 8 ½ by 11in.
- Using your letter printouts, trace your letters onto each pumpkin.
- Now that you have traced your letters that will essentially serve as a guide for you, pick a color and paint away! Make sure you pick colors that compliment the original color of your pumpkin.
- Pick your spots for the lights. Then you drill a pilot hole - which is just the first hole that serves as a guide. Use a small bit, we are using 1/4 inch.
- Once you put your lights inside the hole, drill a larger hole, just be careful that it doesn’t catch and create too large a hole, as you want your lights to fit snug. Then, attach the bulb from the front of the pumpkin, and put your wires inside the pumpkin.
- Turn on the lights and enjoy!