- Paint brush
1. Choose one uniform color/style for your pumpkins. NOTE: If using real pumpkins, It requires more work as you’ll have to hollow at your pumpkins.
2. Pick a font for your letters. Print out your letters, each one on an 8 ½ by 11in.
3. Using your letter printouts, trace your letters onto each pumpkin.
4. Now that you have traced your letters that will essentially serve as a guide for you, pick a color and paint away! Make sure you pick colors that compliment the original color of your pumpkin.
5. Pick your spots for the lights. Then you drill a pilot hole - which is just the first hole that serves as a guide. Use a small bit, we are using 1/4 inch.
Once you put your lights inside the hole, drill a larger hole, just be careful that it doesn’t catch and create too large a hole, as you want your lights to fit snug. Then, attach the bulb from the front of the pumpkin, and put your wires inside the pumpkin.
6. Turn on the lights and enjoy!