Get ready for fall by updating your mantle with this colorful look.
DIY Fall Mantlescape
Materials for Fall Pallet Sign
- Paint brush
Materials for Terrarium Lanterns
- Faux succulent plant
- Misc. fall embellishments
Materials for Pumpkin Fireplace
- Pumpkins (various sizes and shapes)
- Optional: Glue
FALL PALLET SIGN
- Select a fall paint color and cover your pallet with paint.
- Choose a contrasting color and paint your letters to spell “FALL”
- Once the pallet and letters are dry, glue the letters on the pallet and leave the space for “A” open.
- Glue small bunch of wheat to replace where the “A” letter would be.
- Let dry and hang above your fireplace.
- Build a foundation of moss and stones inside the lantern.
- Add faux succulent plant.
- Add additional plants and fall elements.
- Place on mantle as decorative piece.
- Measure your fireplace to determine how many pumpkins you need to fill it.
- Starting with the largest pumpkins at the bottom, begin stacking pumpkins and fill the fireplace. *Optional: Secure with glue.
- Fill in the blank spaces with fall embellishments like leaves and small pumpkins.