Directions for Pumpkin Golf
1. Lay down your putting mat.
2. Create your pumpkin obstacles with your carve-able pumpkins. Using your x-acto knife cut out the bottom of your pumpkin. Then cut whatever design you prefer for the ball to go through.
3. Place your pumpkin obstacles on top of putting mat.
4. Then finish off with gourds any additional obstacles you prefer to set on the putting mat.
Directions for Butternut Squash Bowling
1. Take your red tape & wrap around the top of the butternut squash & another piece slightly below to get the bowling pin look.
2. Set them up in the shape of a triangle.
3. Take your mini pumpkin & shave the stem off to use as a bowling ball.
4. Bowl away!