- 2 1x 12 inch x 44 inches Wood Boards
- 2 1 by 2 inch by 22 inch Wood Cross Braces
- 3 Metal Baskets
- Screwdriver and screws
- Paint & brush
1. Lay wood boards side by side on a table.
2. Screw in two cross boards on backside top and bottom of wood boards.
3. Paint desired color.
4. Let dry.
5. For a vintage look use sandpaper to sand down boards all around.
6. Add stencil to label baskets-optional.
7. Use paint brush to add paint on to stencil.
8. Peel off stencil and let dry.
9. Once dry screw on metal baskets in three rows.
10. Hang on wall.
11. Add produce.