Ken Wingard is updating the look of an ordinary dresser with this easy DIY.
- Xacto Knife
- Decoupage Medium
DIY Fabric Covered Dresser - Home & Family
1. Choose your fabric (go with something in lieu of the design and theme of the room you put it in)
2. Cut fabric, and make sure it’s bigger than the drawer so you have some give.
3. Paint decoupage medium generously onto your fabric.
4. Apply fabric onto dresser, then apply another layer of decoupage for added reinforcement
5. Trim off excess fabric, using your Xacto Knife
6. Apply Poly-acryclic to your dresser drawer. It will dry clear!