Ingredients for Cleanser
- 1/2 cup aloe vera gel (get organic). You will find this at the health food store.
- 1/2 cup peppermint Castille soap*
- 1/3 cup Jojoba oil or Moringa Oil
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerin (health food store)
- 10 drops tea tree essential oil
- 3 tsp green jojoba pearls
*If you have super-sensitive skin, you may want to use the unscented Castille soap An 8-ounce glass pump bottle. I get mine from Mountain Rose Herbs. You can use either clear or opaque for this recipe. I chose clear because the green color of the product is so pretty, and I wanted to gift a couple of bottles.
1) Place all the ingredients except for the pearls in a blender. I just use my Magic Bullet, which is perfect because you only need a couple of pulses. Do not blend too much because it will become way too foamy! 2 seconds will do it.
2) Mix in the pearls.
3) Use a funnel to transfer to your pump dispenser.
Storage & Use
I recommend keeping it in the fridge. Although the tea tree oil acts as a preservative, you still need to keep it in the fridge to make sure it's preserved properly.
*The shelf life is up to one month in the fridge.
Shake well before using. Wet your fingers (I use it in the shower, so my face and body is already wet). Rub between fingers to create a gentle foam. Massage in circles all over your face, neck and chest. Rinse off with warm water. You can also use a warm terry face cloth to remove.
*It's gentle enough to use everyday.