- Hallmark Card
- Wooden Box
- Polyurethane & Disposable Brush
1. Find your favorite Hallmark card (You can use your favorite card, but I specifically used Geoff Greenleaf’s cards) and cut out the front of the card to your desired size.
2. Measure the size of your card and try to find a box with a flat lid roughly the size of your card or larger.
3. You can leave the box as is, but I like finding a nice accent color from the card to give it a little pop! Paint the box this color before adding your card and let it dry. Apply a few coats for a much richer color.
4. Clean the top of your box to make sure it is free of any dust or dirt.
5. Apply a thin layer of glue over the entire back of your card-art and place it where desired on the box. Using your fingers to work out the air bubbles and make sure the edges of the art are secured onto the box.
6. Brush a full layer over the card art and the lid of the box.
7. Once polyurethane is dry, apply a few more coats allowing dry time in between each layer.
8. Enjoy your beautiful Hallmark card box!