- Embroidery floss in colors that match your photos
- Embroidery needle
- Cotton fabric
- Freezer paper
- Fabric scissors
- Chosen photos printed onto fabric paper from inkjet
- Sew on fabric paper
1. Cut your freezer paper down to 8.5” x 11” pieces.
2. Place the freezer paper glossy side down onto your fabric and iron until the two are stuck together.
3. Cut the fabric to the size of the freezer paper.
4. Place into printer, fabric side in position to be printed on and print out your photos to fit the frames.
5. Choose what part of your photo you want to embroider, and thread your embroidery needle with a corresponding color of embroidery thread.
6. Choose embroidery stitches that complement the shape of the objects in the photo you’re embroidering. Like a french knot for small flowers. *If you don’t know how to embroider, there are tons of video tutorials for all kinds of stitches online! *
7. Freehand embroider the parts of the photo you want to accentuate. *Putting your photo into an embroidery hoop could rub the printing off. *
8. Frame and enjoy!