1. Lay out your embroidered tulle, with the embroidered side faced down.
Tip: Use embroidered tulle that is similar to the same color as your headphones.
2. Place headphone band on top of tulle, marking ½ inch from both sides. Tilt the headphone band to the left, and mark ½ inch from both sides. Repeat by tilting headphone band to the right.
3. Cut out fabric where you have marked your pattern.
4. Place embroidered tulle on top of headphone band, with embroidered side facing up.
5. Use fabric glue to secure underneath the headphone band.
6. Trim away any excess tulle.