- Paper clips (medium or large size)
- Washi tape- choose favorite colors, widths, and patterns
- Hot glue gun/ glue
- Pom Poms
- Ribbon/Pre-made bows
- Paper or silk flowers
- Dimensional embellishments removed from your favorite Hallmark Signature cards
Materials can be found at local office supply and craft stores.
1. Cut a 2” piece of your favorite washi tape and thread through the top or side of paper clip. Fold in half so stick sides face each other and stick together (end of paper clip will be sandwiched in the middle of tape)
2. Cut a decorative end on the tape
3. To embellish further- take pom poms, ribbons, bows, tassels, gemstones, embellishments from cards or paper/silk flowers and hot glue to top of washi tape base.
4. Cut away excess washi tape to hide where materials are attached.
5. Use embellished paper clips to accessories and organize to-do lists, agendas, calendars & more!