Party favors sure to make your Holiday party “stand out.”
DIY Elf shoe Party Favor Holders
Home Decor, Entertaining
- Cardstock in various Christmas colors
- Elf shoe template
- Thin ribbon or twine
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Double stick tape
- Pencil or marker
- Decorative accoutrements
- Line up cookies on a sheet of cellophane cut to about a 7” x 11” rectangle. *Make sure you have at least 3” excess on each end of your cookies.*
- Put a piece of double stick tape on the long end of cellophane to the length of cookies.
- Roll up cookies in cellophane, make sure to roll as tightly as possible. Seal along edge with double stick tape. Twist one end of cellophane and knot with ribbon.
- Fold down other end of cellophane and seal with a piece of tape. This will be the bottom of the leg. Set aside.
- Trace the elf shoe template onto desired colors of cardstock. Download the template here.
- Cut out the elf shoe shapes.
- Bend the shoe shape in half WITHOUT CREASING it so the tips meet, secure with glue.
- Glue the decorative trim onto the shoe.
- To create the laces for your elf shoes, punch a hole at the front of the top opening and lace the ribbon through, tie a bow. *You can wait to tighten and tie the lacing once you put the cookie sleeve in.*
- Add decorative details to the tips of the shoes like a jingle bell, pom-pom or snowflake.
- Place the sleeve of cookies into the elf shoes and enjoy!