1. Use your paper scissors to cut shapes out of cardstock.
2. Spray some tacky spray onto the front of your shape and place them face-down onto the back side of desired fabric.
3. Take your fabric scissors and trim around the edge of your cardstock shapes, leaving a ¼”- ½” of fabric seam allowance to wrap around the back of your cardstock.
4. Once your shape is cut out, lift the cardstock shape and secure to fabric with Fabri-Tac.
5. Wrap the edges of your fabric to the backside of your cardstock shape and secure with Fabri-Tac. *Cut slits where necessary for good fit. *
6. Use Fabri-Tac to add any detail elements you want.
7. Allow to dry.
8. Cut a length of elastic.
9. Glue each end of the elastic to the back side of your bookmark shape.
10. Allow the glue to set and enjoy!