This fun and educational craft comes from Home & Family's Dream Jobbing finalist, Katie Allen
- Pattern Fabric
- 2 sided Laminating sheets
- Fabric scissors
- Pen or pencil
- Magnets or magnet sheets
- Glue gun
- Glue gun sticks
- Mini paper clips
- 2 pieces of felt
- Find the fabric you like and make sure you have double the image on it.
- Make sure that the game board images are near and connected to each other. Trace around them with a pencil if you need to. That way your game board is in one large piece. Watch to make sure you don't have duplicates. Just want one section with one copy of each image in the pattern.
- From the outer fabric, cut out one set of each image...this takes the longest part (these are the game pieces).
- Laminate the game pieces if you wish.
- If turning them into magnets, glue magnet strips to the back of the game pieces and board.
Make the fishing rods:
- You need to glue a magnet to the yarn, knot it.
- Tie the yarn to your rod.
- Place mini clips on your game pieces.
DIY Finalist - Katie Allen’s DIY Educational Fabric Game - Home & Family
Get more information about this Episode>>