- Wood Wreath Form
- Green Spray Paint
- Plastic or Foam Easter Eggs (at least 5-6 different colors, 2 different sizes of eggs)
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun
- Ribbon (optional)
1. Paint wood wreath form. Let dry.
2. Add big eggs to wreath using hot glue. Start with doing 1 color section first, then move to the next until you get all around. 5-6 big eggs per section.
3. After adding all the large eggs, go back and fill the empty spaces with smaller eggs.
4. Once wreath is filled with eggs add a bow as a finishing touch using ribbon (optional).