1. Trace the outside of the duct tape roll onto card board.
2. Cut out (make sure you cut out 2 pieces).
3. Hot glue the 1st cardboard piece to the bottom of the duct tape roll.
4. Cut out a piece of scrap paper to wrap around the duct tape roll for a nice finish & glue on
around the sides.
5. Decorate the lid by hot gluing rope in a circular motion around the top.
6. Add a fake flower to the top by attaching with hot glue.
7. Add any other decoration you'd like to the top.
8. Add lace & a nice finish to the edges of the lid or bottom of the box.