Materials for the Dry Shampoo
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or arrowroot powder (for lighter hair colors)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (for darker hair colors)
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 drop peppermint essential oil
Materials for the Scented Drawer Liner
- Heavy wrapping paper or craft paper
- Favorite essential oil
- Spray bottle
DIY Dry Shampoo:
1. Blend all ingredients together in a small bowl or container with a lid.
2. Sprinkle mixture onto scalp and hair roots, then work in with fingertips.
3. Make sure you allow the product to sit for a couple of minutes before styling.
4. Once it has had a few minutes to work into the hair and roots, make sure you comb or blow-dry it to help it blend well.
DIY Scented Drawer Liner:
1. Cut paper to size of drawer
2. Mix warm water with a few drops of favorite essential oil and shake to combine
3. Spritz mixture on paper and let dry completely
4. Put liners back into drawers once completely dry